Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kadhal 420 - My debut Album






Part of my dream had come true with the release of my debut album kadhal 420(Love 420) on 27th June,2009 at Gandhi Thidal, Beach,Pondicherry


DOWNLOAD KADHA 420 SONGS IN MP3 FORMAT


Kadhal 420 sings about The Precautions, The fall and The Raise in Love................

In june 2008, i got a call from Mani, my friend/partner asking me to meet Mr.Antony, Manager of Neyam Music channel. Neyam music was in a urge to release an album and they look forward to work with a composer from pondicherry. Myself and My friend Vimal had composed a song named "Freedom" in 2006 for Freedom Jam Event in Pondicherry and later the song was forgotten by me. When Antony met Mani for a business proposal he happen to hear the song and he liked it.So that's how i happen to Rope up with Neyam Music

We had the pooja for the album on 9th july 2008. When i was attending it, i was afraid and had less hope whether i could do my job properly coz i had never done music for someone before. I started believing myself more when i recorded my first song "Mudhal Murai"......................(I had blog ed on each song separately below)

I composed 4 songs for the album. We planned for 6 but due to budget we came up with 3 songs and 1 Theme music. All of the 4 songs had been made video.......will post the youtube song links soon...........My favorite number is Enathuiyirae

The album had a very little budget and we tried to co-operate with that. We made sure that we give opportunities to the people of pondicherry. So we had a audition test in Sound garden Recording Studio and selected 2 singers namely Thiyagarajan and Sowmiya.


DOWNLOAD KADHA 420 SONGS IN MP3 FORMAT


Crew Members of the Album

Music by Muthu (myself)
Vocals by Thiyagarajan,Sowmiya,Deepika,Nithya,Vimal,Muthu and KalaiVanan
Lyrics by Pudhuvai Prabha,Antony and Kalaivanan
Keyboard by Kenny and Muthu
Rhythm programming by L.Ravindrane (My colleague/drummer in my college band)
Flute by Guna(chennai)
Guitar by Joe
Produced By Antony
Cinematography by V.B.Siva
Choreography by Suban and White
Editing By Antony/Aadhavan
Acotrs : Amayapankaj, Antony,Thiyagaran,Nandhini,Suban,White,Balaji,Helen
Directed by Aadhavan


Music recorded at Astha Dital studio & Shattered Dreams Studio ,Pondicherry
Mixed and Mastered at Astha Digital Studio by Mr.Manoj

I had a gift with this album i.e I got new friends/well wishers whom i missed all these daysSome of them are Mr.Anandkumar,MD,Neyam Music , Mr.Antony, White , Ezhil and Thiyagarajan.

There may be many situations/team for me to work in future but the love and encouraging i got here is ultimate

Once again I thank Mr.Manikandan ,MD,Qbase Technologies who suggested me for the album, Neyam Music for giving me this opportunity and Mr.Antony who believed me and made me believe myself



Mudhal Murai


First Song of the album Featuring Thiagarajan and Sowmiya as lead vocals and Amaya and Antony as Lead actors. This song is a pattern driven song. All the areas like bass, rythm, arrpegs are created as patterns and used. Some loops of flstudio are also used in the song.
I used Sonic synth vst plugin for chords,bells,synth sounds with my yamaha midi controller. This Hiphop and RnB combination worked for telling the romantic sadness and precaution in Love.

This song was recorded 4 times for the perfection in the Male version

The Voice at the end of song "Kadhal 420" belongs to Yuvaraj of Hello Fm . You might be already familiar with his voce "ithu 106.4......ithu than Right Number"




Enathuyirae Enathuyirae

May be Some songs are destiny.....

This song is 100% manual right from keys to flute. I used a Korg Triton and Korg o1w.
I personally thank Lyricist Pudhuvai Pradha and Pianist Kenny for their outstanding work.

Thaigarajan was the lead singer and actor in this song along with deepika and nithya as chorous singers and nandhini as lead female actor.

The song was shot around Puducherry. As you can notice Cinemotography plays a main role in the song. V.B.Siva, the director of photography is my close friend too. The shooting schedule was 3 days. i hope you like this number




Rock your Life

As i have said earlier the song that got me the chance. This was shot a year back.

This song's Video doesn't come out well due to MANY REASONS :(




Kadhal 420 - theme song




DOWNLOAD KADHA 420 SONGS IN MP3 FORMAT

24 comments:

Puducherryfans said...

Hi Muthu, All the best for your dream come true album.

Besides knowing you as a friend/MD, I know music is something you love than any thing else in your life.

I do remember the day we sipped tall glasses of juice and talked of your music journey.

After listing to your album, i would like to write a review on my blog.

Awaiting for the youtube version of the songs. My best wishes!

Unknown said...

hello Muthu brother All the best for your dream then i saw one song from kadhal 420 album at neyam music chennel its very nice ramesh puducherry zeus.ramesh@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hii muthu..u have done a great job..!!i had watched few songs of yours..it was really amazing..u rock yar..!hav made de ppl of pondicherry proud of u..!!its really great work..continue doin so..!!all de best..!!v hav a request on our part..we're waitin 4 de youtube versions of de songs..v hope it will b done soon..v're eagerly waitin 4 dat..!!anyways wud ya bother..if i create a community 4 ure album in orkut...!!if so lemme me know it sir..!!i will create de community only wen its okay wid ya..anywaysss..byee....!!!take care..!!all de best..
regards priya
thetoastoftown@gmail.com

nareshchandru said...

hi friend ....... i saw one of your singles - it was simply superb and all the best for your music journey

Unknown said...

nice work!

Tamil said...

hiiiiiiiii good music

elle said...

good job muthu....proud of you...

Ushakamal said...

Hi Mudhu,

This is Kamalraj.Great job !!!! Great work.I hope u r going to rock the music world very soon.U always have god's blessing of your successful stepping stone.

Unknown said...

Well Done Muthu...grt work...hatz off to u...all d best for ur dream..

SanthoshKumar said...

Congrats and all the very best for ur musical future :)

Unknown said...

Hi Muthu,

Songs r nice ra... Congrats n Best of luck....

Jeeva lives here said...

My hearlty congrats!!!

Well Done...

kovalan said...

songs r very nice
i cant believe its Ur music

ச.பிரேம்குமார் said...

"Enayuthiyire" is my pick of the album. The song, the picturisation, the location everything is so good and romantic. Kudos to the team

ச.பிரேம்குமார் said...

Muthu, Did you do your schooling in petit? And one of the guys dancing in the song subahan?

Unknown said...

send me song lyrics to my mail id anuraj84@gmail.com by anu pondy

Dravidan said...

All the best 4 ur musical journey

Gopinath said...

Good job n cinematography.. I like mudhal murai song very much.. Pls Anyone give the link to dwnload these songs in mp3 format..

Krish said...

I do not remember who told me but someday ... somewhere ... someone had told me about kadhal 420 :)

I was taking a day off from work today just to do nothing and came across this ... what a nostalgic moment to spend the day ... lead me to day dreaming through college days a lot.

So happy for you and a bit jealous too ... :) All the best ... my personal favourite in the album is enathuyire ... the male lead voice has a bit of beautiful husky tone to it and it sounds brilliant.

All the best and can't wait for your next album. love your music.

Krish.

Muthu said...

Thank you krish. That encourages me a lot.

uma ramanan said...

i like very much this song, best lines, best music.. pondicherry rocks...

Unknown said...

nice song and nice voice....i like it....

Karthik said...

Hello Muthu,

You and your song made me comment!!! I accidentally stumbled upon your album and listened to the song "mudhal murai". Really really good song! Keep up your good work and interest in music! All the best!

filmdirector said...

Hi this is Anish frm populis movie makers , i am a film director in tamil industry nw i am making a new own tamil movie AADHIKKAM if u search in google like my movie name AADHIKKAM u ll know more abt me .....i want to meet u hw? wen? where? plz mail me populismoviemakers@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails